2 of 3 Tor Exits Suspended
Well, the upstream IP provider decided they don’t want the Tor nodes there for the time being (partially since they didn’t have an official policy… yet). My node in Canada is still operational, however the beefy nodes operating out of my DC are down for now. They plan to inform me within the next month or so of an official policy. If they form an official stance and allow them, then they will come back online (albeit with the same reduced exit policy).